Salsa Taster Lessons For Beginner To Advanced
Never Tried Salsa Before?
My Salsa Taster Lessons give you the chance to come and try Salsa for the first time.
These classes will be for you if any of the following apply:
- You are a complete beginner and have never danced a step.
- You don’t feel ready for the bigger Salsa clubs yet and want to build confidence.
- You have done a few classes but need a refresher.
- You would like to learn more about my Salsa courses or private lessons.
- You would like to meet me in person before you sign up for anything
- You think you would be best suited to a structured syllabus with clear progression.
More Experienced Dancer Needing Focus Or Direction?
If you want to become the best you can be, at some stage you’ll recognise that the big group classes have their limitations, and if you are really serious about improving you’ll need to do things differently.
This often means stepping outside your comfort zone and changing your perceptions about what’s possible for you.
My taster lessons for improver/intermediate/advanced dancers will give you an insight into my teaching methodology and provide down to earth feedback about what you need to do to improve.
If any of the below sound like you, then a taster lesson will give you clarity and help you plan your next steps for progression:
- You are at improver/intermediate level but feel stuck.
- You are an experienced social dancer but want to improve your technique in a more structured way.
- You enjoy the social side of big Salsa clubs but feel the classes aren’t really helping.
- You want to get to the next level but don’t know how.
- You are struggling with one thing – for example spinning, styling, confidence, not enough moves.
How To Book Your Taster Class
The cost of the Taster Class is £25 for an individual or couple.
Booking is simple:
Contact me using the Whatsapp chat box giving your name and email, or email me therough the form on the contact page to arrange a mutually convenient day and time.
I’ll then send you a PayPal link.
Once payment has been received and a lesson time arranged, I’ll send you a confirmation email.
There is no obligation to sign up for further lessons, this is just an easy way to try out Salsa dancing and my teaching style without breaking the bank or making a big commitment before you are ready.
Salsa Taster Class FAQ
How long is the lesson?
The taster class is one hour. We’ll spend approximately 45 minutes dancing and there will be time at the end to ask questions and find out more about the options
Do I need a partner?
No partner is required – you can book a taster lesson just for yourself, or as a couple.
How many people in the class?
Taster lessons are private – just for one individual or couple.
Does it matter if I've never danced before?
No prior dance experience is necessary as I’ll be teaching the absolute basics.
Can I bring my kids?
My lessons and courses are adults only minimum age 16 years.
What do I need to wear?
Anything comfortable that you can move freely in. Bring dance shoes if you have them. If not, bring a thick pair of socks to dance in as street shoes and trainers are not suitable.
Am I too old?
Salsa attracts people of all ages and I welcome everyone into the class. Normal mobility is assumed, however. If you have specific impairments to movement but wish to learn Salsa, please contact me directly and I will try my best to accommodate